Details of THE Wedding Fayre...! Chippenham Park.
Venue: Chippenham Park, Chippenham, Ely, Cambridgeshire CB7 5PT
Event Type: Wedding Fayre
Opening times: 11.00am - 3.30pm
Admission: £1.50 per person / Children FREE
Organiser: THE Wedding Fayre...!
Name: Sharon Donaldson
☎ 01787 269030
23 May 2021 Get tickets / Pre-register
★ The quintessential English County Garden Wedding Venue Chippenham Park is a 17th century Georgian House is set in 40 acres of award winning gardens and 300 acres of walled parkland now partnered with the RHS a great accolade. You can take your vows in several locations in the stunning gardens, overlooking the lake or in the Old Ballroom in the house then wander down to the state of the art marquee overlooking the lake, to party the night away. There is a divine bridal suite and 5 bespoke guest rooms for your special guests. Bridal tours throughout the day.
★ Winner of Outside Venue of the Year 2019 by Bridebook!
- Twice shortlisted for Wedding Venue of the Year and recommended RMW supplier, this venue really does have everything to create THE most romantic wedding.
- With over 35 fabulous wedding suppliers in both the house and marquee come and enjoy a fabulous day out planning your Perfect Wedding.★ Up to 35 Quality Wedding Suppliers
- Delicious refreshments and bar
- FREE Bottle of Buck’s Fizz to the first 20 Brides to be
- FREE Bottle of Beer to the first 20 grooms that arrive after 1pm
- FREE Fabulous Wedding Magazines on arrival
- FREE Our own glossy show guide with budget planner, floor plan and exhibitor contact details
- FREE Indispensible Year Wedding Planner & fridge magnet
- FREE Bridal Bags with some surprise gifts
- FREE Parking
- Admission £1.50 Children FREE★ COVID 19: As per Government directives ideally we need visitors to pre-book and register for all our Wedding Fayres.
- You need to book your tickets (max. 2 per engaged couple) by clicking the green 'Get tickets / Pre-register' button.★ Once you have your tickets please contact the organiser Sharon Donaldson on 01787 269030 to book your arrival time slot as per Gov. guidelines NB. Office Hours Mon – Fri 9am-5.30pm.